Brief description :
- Must have experience with Linux server administration.
- Must have experience in setting up LAMP.
- Goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Familiarity in Cloud Infrastructure, preferably AWS, requiring installation and maintenance.
- Perform all tests on production applications, prepare recovery procedures for all applications and provide upgrade to the same.
- Excellent knowledge of DNS concepts.
- Basic shell scripting knowledge for implementing backup automation, everyday tasks, etc.
- Working knowledge of firewalls, iptables, etc.
- Knowledge in version control systems like gitlab, github, etc would be an added benefit.
- Exposure in troubleshooting hardware issues.
- Knowledge in Mail server concepts.
- Monitoring servers and performance tuning.
- To accurately record, update and document the inventory, changes and other relevant details.
- Knowledge of Linux (RHCE certification is an advantage); Experience with Windows operating systems;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and aptitude for analysis of complex problems by analyzing data, logs, symptoms, etc
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good organisational skills and the ability to track and prioritise several tasks
Qualification: Any Degree, RHCE certification will be an added value.