Character animator/After Effects Compositor/Motion Graphics Designer
Brief description :
- Design and build visual design concepts: mood boards, mock-ups, screens and motion graphic packages.
- Utilizing conceptual and motion design skills to bring ideas to life
- Use strategic experience to recognize structure, look and feel for specific project.
- Handle elements of post-production including editing, audio mixdowns, animation, particle effects, tracking, rotoscoping, keying and color grading.
- Coordinating with team members on integrating functions and objects into visual designs
- Help develop cutting edge visual effects
- Collaborate with team members to effectively meet client expectations
- Integrate 2D/3D animation with live action footage
- Assist in keying, rotoscoping, tracking, and stabilizing
- Managing deadlines and executing on-time and on-task
- Staying current with production toolset and technologies.
- A dynamic REEL demonstrating a strong background in motion graphics and design
- A solid understanding of typography and composition
- Proficiency with After Effects
- A degree in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics/Animation, or equivalent
- Strong Adobe After Effects and Photoshop skills with proven experience in motion graphics
- Experience with 3rd party motion graphic plugins is a plus
- A creative thinker, exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques
- Ability to create high quality content with short deadlines and minimal instruction.
- Video editing experience
- 3D animation experience
- Experience with InDesign and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work.
- Other ad-hoc duties required including design and graphic creation for presentations and marketing materials
Please send demo reel/link of work along with resume. Shortlisted candidates will be required to do a test assignment which will be evaluated before being called for final interview.