Junior SAP BASIS Administrator
Brief description :
- The SAP BASIS Administrator is responsible for support of a variety of SAP functional environments, using tools as SAP GUI and SAP Solution Manager.
- Responsibilities will include monitoring and working directly with users on production, quality, development, and test environments, including R/3, ECC, BCP, BW, BO, PI.
- Experience in administration of engagement activities (e.g., creation of charts/graphs and other reports) in support of work products and client deliverables is also in scope.
- Ability to support dual stack systems (Application Server ABAP and Application Server Java) is desired.
- SAP Basis - Monitoring & troubleshooting
- Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.)
- Expertise to read and interpret alerts and application log files
- Experience in identifying performance bottlenecks and recommending solutions
- Sound knowledge on administration SAP database (database performance, capacity analysis, manage database storage)
- Maintain the integrity of the SAP environment by managing the SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly
- Starting and stopping SAP instances, servers/appliances
- User administration (authorization/role/profiles setup & maintenance)
- Configure and monitor spool and printers
- Enable / disable monthly closure
- Support job management
- Update documented technical landscape when appropriate in established project format
- Roles and authorization profile maintenance and creation
- SAP Basis experience - ability to analyze SAP
- Experience : 2 + Years
- On subject Line “Please mention the Post you are applying with Experience”