Brief description :
- performance testing, load balancing.
- Build scripts as necessary.
- Creating and maintaining Test Plans, Test Cases, Logging defects, Defect Management, Manage Test Lifecycle
- Write automated test scripts using the developed framework/s
- Lead various test automation efforts within SDLC
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses; and, Perform other testing-related duties as required
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
- Collaborate with peers and the leadership team on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements and opportunities to improve the customer service experience
- An understanding of latest trends and their role in the commercial environment
- Provide technical guidance to junior-level test engineers
- Understand the business-related project constraints, and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality within those parameters
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands on experience in developing test automation framework.
- Demonstrable experience in automating Rest Api’s
- Hands on experience in Database testing
- Knowledge of TeamCenter & NX
- Expert in Selenium, QTP, SQS or similar automation tools
- Expert Java script, Core Java, C++
- Good knowledge on POM design pattern, TestNg testing framework, NUnit, Junit Testing framework
- Good knowledge on Security & Compliance testing
Good to Have:
- Hands on Agile project experience
- Hands on experience in at least 3 of tools and technologies-JIRA, QC/ALM, Gerrit, Git, iPerf, SCAPI, IXIA
- Experience or knowledge in CypressJS automation framework
- Banking domain experience
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field, or equivalent technical training and professional work experience.
- 4-7 years of solid test automation experience.
- Experience in working in AI domain is desirable.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to email@example.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.