Business Development Executive
Brief description :
- Lead Generation through the internet and other sources.
- Finding new projects and closing the deals
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
- The ability to pitch and present via customer meetings, telephone, web.
- Understanding the future perspective of the company and developing strategies for growth accordingly.
- Research and analyzing the market to find out better business opportunities.
- Collaborating with clients and making business deals that are beneficial for the company in the long run.
- Willing to travel.
- Maintaining continuous client relationships through client follow-up and responding to their queries is one of the most important parts.
- They are also engaged in discussions with the clients which help them in planning interesting business proposals which can be beneficial for the company and the clients.
Networking, Motivation for Sales,
Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning,
Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges,
Excellent Communication Skills, Ability to understand basic technical requirements,
Good Personality and Smart Thinking,
Meeting Sales Goals,
CRM, and Microsoft Office.