Brief description :
QA Analyst is responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. Ensure all the aspects of a software solution such as functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility is tested.
- 0-2 years of experience in Manual Testing (Functional, Performance, Security and Usability) of web and mobile products across OS platforms (e.g. Windows, Android, Mac, iOS).
- Create test cases based on product requirements and contribute to evolving product requirements.
- Maintain test cases and execute test cases, performing exploratory, regression and stress testing on test builds
- Create useful test reports with proper metrics and perspective; Keep bug database up to date and well maintained
- Identify, isolate, interpret, and report bugs, and work with developers to analyse requirements, and reproduce problems to get them resolved
- Collaborate in release and deployment planning and confirmation. Clearly communicate the progress status from independent QA perspective.
- Set up proper test environments and test data; Ability to learn and explore new technology environments
- Good understanding of software engineering and test processes and procedures
- Maintains proper documentation of work and communication of technical issues to developers and project management
- Team player who demonstrates ownership and commitment towards work
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of UX guidelines, configuration requirements and known issues of target platforms (both OS and devices)
- Ability to analyse and interpret requirements and test cases, test data and test environment accordingly