Drafting Supervisor : Structural
Brief description :
Position Purpose :
Coordinate the efforts of the Drafting Department for the timely preparation, distribution and Quality assurance of Engineering deliverables.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the drawing office and the allocation of drafting manpower as required, for the various projects, inorder to meet schedule milestones.
- Plan, assign, co-ordinate and review the work of detailers and verify the strict adherence to YSC standards or its client’s guidelines.
- Co-ordinate with Design Engineers to receive the design inputs for drawings, based on design calculations, report, data sheet and other applicable specifications.
- Receives and resolve questions relating to drawings and other issued documents.
- Continuously motivate team mates and build winning team. Conduct progress meeting and Departmental meeting.
- Grooming of subordinates to YSC culture, etiquettes, proper behavior and commitment.
- Taking part in Technical Audi.
- Forecast and report of manpower requirement ,training and hiring needs in accordance with the work situation
Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Engineering / Technology and a minimum 12 years (Min. 3 Years in a Supervisory role) experience, in Modeling, preparation of fabrication and erection drawings for structural and general fabrication work using AutoCAD, Tekla, Microstation software. Awareness in international structural steel design and detailing codes and standards.