Brief description :
Job Code : SI/CAT/501 Mention job code in subject line of the mail when sending resume.Responsibilities
- Ensure students are assisted in developing personally and professionally.
- Develops and maintains relationships with students in order to monitor and resolve student concerns and learning roadblocks.
- Develops and maintains relationships with parents, teachers and school administration.
- Directs students to appropriate resources to help solve individual issues.
- Provide students with the necessary resources and materials to help them understand the course content.
- Prepare creative and application level objective questions.
- Prepare level based questions and resource for students.
- High degree of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Exhibits a high amount of patience and understanding when working with students
Job Type: Full-time, Contract Basis
Qualification: Degree/Master degree is Social Science subjects like History, Geography etc.