Brief description :
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Analyze the problem from different angles and perform gap analysis.
- Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Prepare use cases, business requirements documents (BRD), system requirements specification (SRS) documents and other functional documents.
- For large projects, data and process models also needs to be created.
- Interact with the technology team and help them understand the technical aspects of the solution.
- Oversee the development, conduct meetings and perform project management.
- Conduct usability and functional testing and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Creates and maintains project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle,
- Conducts project meetings-Meets with project team(s) regularly to review project deliverables and deadline
- Support business Development teams with timely Project Estimates, Proposals, Tender/Bid participation
- Marketing collateral preparation
Desired Candidate Skills/Qualifications:
- BTech Graduate with MBA
- Candidate should have 2+ Years of Experience
- Good Communication Skill, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Positive attitude, Prospecting Skills