Associate Business Development Executive-Freshers
Roles and responsibilities :
Brief description :
Associate Business Development Executive-Freshers (Technopark,Trivandrum)
What’s important to us:
We are seeking for a fresher who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for discovering sales opportunities and creating qualified leads. Your reporting head will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients.
Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment.
Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings,
3) Early out fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Prospecting clients from North America, Europe, Australia
• Lead generation & Proposal writing
• Convincing the clients and closing the business deal.
• Liaison with technical team
• On-going account management
• Self-starter, mentally tough and requiring minimum supervision
• Experience in selling solutions to Business Line Management rather than to technologists
• Organised and process driven work style
• Ability and willingness to contribute at all stages of the sales cycle
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualification: B.Tech