Devsops Specialist - (Windows & Linux)
Brief description :
- Installation and configuration of servers and the related network infrastructure.
- Build automation scripts and frameworks to handle complex and scheduled jobs.
- Handle Cloud and Local Datacentre Infrastructure related activities.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks and coordinate with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Active participation in Cloud/DC Infrastructure Migrations and Change
- Provide L2 and L3 level support
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 3-6 years’ experience in Windows and Linux environment of which 1+ years in any of the DevOps technologies
- Hands on experience in Webservices like Nginx/ IIS/ Apache/ Tomcat
- Strong knowledge of deployment automation / Orchestration / Configuration of Management tools like chef/ ansible/ AWS cloud formation/ puppet.
- Expertise in scripting Languages (preferably Python) to automate Infrastructure routine activities.
- Exposure on Cloud Computing.
- Dev-ops / AWS certifications would be an added advantage.