Business Development Associate
Brief description :
- Market Research, Lead Generation and Qualification.
- Customer Acquisition.
- Diversification of client portfolio while ensuring growth, stability and profitability.
- Develop and Implement sales plans and strategies to ensure revenue in the region.
- Represent Company at Conferences and Events.
- University Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- At least 1-2 years experience in financial services, sales and marketing, ideally in e-payments/remittances.
- Ability to create and implement sales strategies to drive revenue.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel