Brief description :
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, Web application, iOS, Android, and enterprise solutions.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- PM with a strong business focus to support the business vision.
- Should have strong experience in managing multiple Projects.
- Should have experience in analyzing the existing system, and create Roadmap, and drive strategy planning by working with various stakeholders, and work with teams to manage multiple projects.
- Candidate should possess leadership qualities including being proactive, thoughtful, thorough, decisive, and flexible, conducting themselves professionally and with integrity at all times.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Coaches, provides feedback, guides, and mentors others Proven success in implementing new technologies in large enterprises.