Brief description :
- Develop SEO strategies and implement and monitor campaigns.
- Perform site analysis, keyword research, and mapping, and assess link building opportunities.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Consult with web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes.
- Perform competitor SEO research.
- Based on analysis, results and client feedback continually improve and modify strategies to optimize effectiveness.
- Prepare analytics and ranking reports and present to clients and management.
- Maintain maximum effectiveness while adhering to strict deadlines and budgets.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tool and Bing Webmaster tool.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools ( SEO Power suite, Keyword Planner, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations