Brief description :
- Designing and implementing the UI for new application features
- Understand the customer requirement and convert that to efficiently usable interfaces.
- Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data).
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Presents quality designs/mock-ups to the customer for review and approval.
- Conceptualizes long-term needs of web development, plans and manages related projects
- Write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Able to explain the design viewpoint in a very efficient manner to the team and the clients.
- Foundation, Photoshop, Material design preferred.