Brief description :
We are looking for a Junior Android Developer with 2+ years of experience, who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Experience with Android SDK and Kotlin.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs and OOP concepts.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their notice period, and current and expected CTC details with the subject line " Android Developer"