Brief description :
We are looking for a highly skilled Accounts Executive to join our team The ideal candidate will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems. Dedication to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between our clients and our internal executives is a must.
Duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions:
- Monthly invoicing
- Scheduling and monitoring the vendor payments on the agreed dates
- GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B filings
- TDS Filing
- Payroll processing
- ESI and EPFO filings
- SOFTEX & MPR filings
- Working Knowledge in SEZ related reporting is desirable
- Taking care of other statutory renewals and essential filings including Corporation tax, LWF, Labour registrations, WPS etc
- Preparing Monthly & Quarterly MIS reports.
- Analyze financial information in order to identify discrepancies.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Compile and prepare routine reports and summaries
- Taking care of Bank related matters
- Assisting Statutory auditors and prepare Data sheets and files for Auditors.
- Managing the Direct Indirect tax activities and all SEZ compliances
- Add value by advising the business on different matters pertaining to direct and indirect tax and SEZ regulations
- 5 Plus years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
- Should be a B. Com/ M. Com/ MBA Finance.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks and Xero.
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
- OP Allowance
- Work environment setup (Modem Allowance/ UPS Allowance/Laptop and Assets).
- Statutory Benefits like PF, ESI, LWF, Gratuity
- Training (Technical & Soft skills)
- High preference for Candidates from Trivandrum
If you are interestes please share your updated resume with a tag line "Application for the position of accounts executive" to careers@blueripples.