Brief description :
Experience : 2 to 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
• Strong DBA skills and relevant working experience with Oracle Database 11gc/12c/18c/19C environments.
• Experience in installation, configuration administration on UNIX environments to support Oracle DB with RAC, RMAN, Dataguard.
• Experience in Oracle DB Performance Tuning.
• Expertise in analyzing AWR, ADDM, ASH & TKPROF.
• Experience in Cluster ware (GRID Infrastructure) - CRS management, RAC Administration, ASM, Dataguard administration, Backup & Recovery.
• Knowledge in DB Upgrades, Patching Tasks.
• Knowledge in using backup tools like CommVault is an added advantage.
• Experience in Unix/Linux including basic commands and shell scripting.
• Critical events SLA management and response.
• Strong Experience in Oracle DB Performance Tuning & Query Optimization skills.
• Experience in Oracle cloud control configuration and management
• Oracle application management knowledge is an added advantage.
On subject Line “Please mention the Post you are applying with Experience / Current Location.
• ORACLE CERTIFICATION: OCP 11g or OCP 10g
• Added preference will be given to the Candidate who has ITIL v3 certificate and who can coordinate a team
• Good Communication Skills in English is a must.
• Should have good attitude towards work and should be a good team player.
• Knowledge in any monitoring software is an added advantage.
• Role: Database Administrator
• Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
• Functional Area: Engineering - Software
• Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Position Type: 24/7