Brief description :
• Maintain and develop applications following the process guidelines set by the department including coding standards, code reviews and configuration control.
• Create and execute Unit and integration test cases
• Creating technical documentation
• Provide problem analysis and resolution in support of existing applications
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s in Computer Application with 4 to 6 year’s of experience in software development of WEB BASED applications using technologies like Asp.net(C#), Web services, jQuery
• Experience with TFS/GitHub
• Experience in working with Node.js and TypeScript.
• Proficiency with server-side node.js based framework such as NextJS.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MS SQL, MySQL • Familiarity with NoSQL databases like DynamoDB/MongoDB • Strong object-oriented programming skills • Familiarity with developing unit test cases using NUnit/Jest frameworks.
• Good to have knowledge in AWS Services like S3, SQS, Lambda (Node.js), API Gateway and EC2.