Brief description :
Are you passionate about technologies and building cool devices? Embright Infotech is a growing startup company focused on VR, AR and other Industry 4.0 standards. We are looking for energetic and passionate people to work in the team. The candidate must be a highly motivated, self-starter with good communication skills who will thrive in this cutting-edge technical environment and can do Research and Development. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated engineer with passion for quality and integrated experiences to thrive in a team environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
Our Hardware team researches, designs, and develops new technologies to improve user productivity.
1. You will work in a fast-paced environment and will need to demonstrate ability to learn new technologies, make progress quickly and be proactive with the maturity to identify and fill gaps.
2. you will do product design, prototyping and fabrication envisioning a market viable product.
3. Work on 3D printing/rapid prototyping of customers ideas or designs.
4. you will assess, introduce, and evaluate new and existing technologies.
5. You will ensure we are delivering the complete end-to-end hardware and software experiences that delight our customers.
6. Be responsible for all aspects of validation of the product hardware and software features, with opportunities to stretch more broadly.
7. Review Specs, PRDs, SoW to make sure all Quality aspects are included in the product documentation and confirm that Product Spec and Test Documents are in sync.
8. Conduct technical reviews/audits throughout the development process.
9. Collaboration with other team members (including both hardware and software engineers) to agree system designs, interfaces and protocols etc.
1. Expertise and passionate in hardware, IoT and Robotics.
2. Expertise in rapid prototyping.
3. Hands on experience in hardware prototyping.
4. Experience of C,C++ and Micro C preferably in embedded applications. 5. Knowledge in FPGA, Python, Arduino and REST must needed.
5. Ability to demonstrate a strong skill-set in analytical problem solving, a history of increasing responsibilities and decision-making experience.
6. Ability to work independently, be self-guided and lead and motivate team engineers.