Business Development Executive
Brief description :
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our team! As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for strategic and operational business development. Finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. The business development executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Familiarize yourself, Act as an ambassador for the business, and promote the company and its products with all products and services offered by our company.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- To achieve agreed personal and departmental targets captured from data provided.
- Researching potential new leads and keeping on top of developments in the industry
- contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums – this could include reaching out on social media, phoning, emailing or meeting in person
- Holding presentations and demonstrations for potential clients
- Communicating with and informing existing clients in a way that supports an on- going relationship.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Extensive sales experience.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- Immediate joiners prefer