Brief description :
- Handling entire BA team
- Assess the performance of project teams to ensure that the targets and deadlines are met in due time
- Works with Clients define high-level requirements and capture business needs.
- Demonstrating the Products to the prospective customers.
- Working independently and jointly in unstructured environments in a self-directed way.
- Explore, analyze and utilize various software platforms from an end user perspective.
- Coordinating with Development and Testing teams.
- Manage multiple tasks at once to meet demanding deadlines.
- Implementing large scale Healthcare projects.
- Leading and training the Implementation team.
- Developing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Attending management status meetings.
Desired Skills :
- Prior experience in healthcare projects will be an added advantage.
- Gap analysis, requirement gathering and preparing BRD.
- Excellent Problem Solving and analytical skills
- Effective Communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to support change and impart value within an organization
- Knowledge of business Intelligence tools preferred
- 8+years of relevant experience
Locations : Technopark & Infopark Kochi