DOT NET DEVELOPER- LEAD
Brief description :
Roles and responsibilities
• Have extensive knowledge and background in coding and ensure that the quality of work.
• Meets the technical requirements and coding conventions set by the software architect.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Must be a good team player who can work effectively under pressure.
• Must have effective communication skills and should have an adaptability to any new technologies.
• Track the development of projects. Assist in the design, testing, debugging, and optimization of software products.
• Set the timelines and the agreement of operational priorities.
• Training and Mentoring team members.
• Assists in hiring technical positions.
• Work closely and effectively with your team, management and designers to build world class software applications.
• Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
• Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
• Strong knowledge of .NET MVC framework, and Web API.
• Hands on experience in ASP.NET & C#.
• Strong knowledge in ERP Database & OOPS Concepts.
• Familiarity with the MVC framework, working knowledge on Web APIs and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns & skill for writing reusable libraries
Excellent with Microsoft SQL Server (must be good in writing and optimizing SQL stored procedures)
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Work experience: 4-8 Years.