Manager - Business Development
Brief description :
At Fingent, we believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to the lives around us. The lives of those who use it, the lives of those who build it and to society at large. We create and provide software, which is beautiful, usable, and compelling, to solve complex business challenges. We nurture smart people who bring out the best in themselves, their peers, and their clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the product and drive inbound sales.
- Master the product in its current state and keep getting updated on product features.
- Product presentation to international audience.
- Manage and nurture Team member(s) assigned.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure that the product connects with the expected audience and market segment.
- Create Market analysis and GTM strategy when needed.
- Achieve Sales target assigned for product/territory on annual/quarterly basis.
- Plan out & Execute Outbound Sales activity.
- Share effective and innovative inputs/market info for overall product development.
- Follow-up with prospective leads for sales closures.
- Account Management & Payment follow-up.
- Coordinate and work closely with cross functional teams to achieve desired objs
- Team Player.
- Good understanding of prospects and an understanding of how best to approach a sales.
- Good experience in Product Sales.
- Must be good with Product presentation.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with market analysis and GTM preparation.
- Must have good International exposure.
- Must be target driven.
- Must have worked with Partners for business development.
- Good experience working with cross functional teams.