SharePoint Developer Administrator- (On site)
Brief description :
At Fingent, we believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to the lives around us. The lives of those who use it, the lives of those who build it and to society at large. We create and provide software, which is beautiful, usable and compelling, to solve complex business challenges. We nurture smart people who bring out the best in themselves, their peers and their clients.
• Knowledge of PowerShell is very important for SharePoint Administrator.
• Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and Mail Configuration.
• Installing the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries.
• Performing maintenance of the SharePoint platform, servers, and intranet.
• Experience in Active Directory and LDAP Management.
• SharePoint Service Configurations.
• SharePoint Farm Install, Configure, and Trouble Shoot.
• Manage and Support Security and Permissions.
• Providing SharePoint support and end-user training.
• Site and Account Management.
• SQL Server management and administration.
• Experience in Site Back-Up and Restore using SQL/PowerShell.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The personnel will work closely with the client staff to ensure the transfer of knowledge pertaining to the SharePoint solutions.
• Consultations on the services under implementation and future support after going live.
• Providing explanation as to the root-causes of issues logged
• Installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading, and managing a SharePoint Environments or/and Farms.
• Assignment of proper permission levels for all users of the site as well as configuring anonymous access if required.
• Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to a SQL database or a WCF service.
• Participate in all activities relating to SharePoint environments scheduled/non-scheduled failover drills/activity/incident, disaster recovery (set up and maintenance), and ensure full environments readiness, cross verification, and availability.
PowerShell,Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and Mail Configuration, Installing the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries.