Brief description :
HR Executive (2- 3 Years)
We are looking for a personable and highly motivated HR Recruiter to support the HR Team in Recruitment and related activities. If you’re ready to build an experience with recruiting, employee development, and the coordination of HR activities, this is the best choice for you.
- Understanding and executing staffing requisitions, requirements, and issues from all departments.
- Draft and update documents such as job descriptions, job posting at various sites, and maintenance of Skill matrix, etc.
- Issuing Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidate.
- Conduct and attend Job fares at various locations including campus recruitment, recruitment campaigns, etc
- Good knowledge of the complete employment life cycle
- Aggressive recruitment.
- Travel to other locations where the company has offices for HR activities.
- Should be responsible for office administration and people management
- 2-3 years experience in HR
- Strong base in Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally in English
- An added advantage for the Hindi Language proficiency
- Smart, Positive & proactive attitude toward work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times.
- Willing to travel for placement drives, job fairs, and other HR activities
Qualification: MBA Graduate or relevant experience in the HR field
Job Location: Technocity (Technopark Phase 4)