Brief description :
• Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
• Use judgment to design, analyze, document, and develop technical architecture and
solutions for large enterprise level applications and systems.
• Implement solution architecture by building components and custom designs
specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
• Perform technical feasibility and impact analysis and make recommendations for
software architecture or software solution.
• Identify, analyze, recommend, implement improvements in system architectures.
• Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding
• Provide the development team with architectural blueprints to follow and guiding and
assisting them throughout the process.
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with coding or design. Also Perform design, code, and
test plan reviews.
• Ensure the product is completely functional and meets requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
• Proven experience as an architect with excellent knowledge of software and application
design and architecture.
• At least 8 years of work experience with extensive hands on coding.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
• Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
• Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java,
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
• High quality organizational and leadership skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.