Brief description :
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Requirements Elicitation: Identifies and documents emerging business requirements; Questions business partner and knowledge worker preferences to identify unique value drivers.
- Requirements Management and Analysis: Properly prioritizes business line and enterprise demands; Accurately translates business requirements into functionality; Manages requirements to meet performance Expectations.
- Creating a Compelling Business Case: Understands industry-specific trends that impact the organization; Clearly articulates benefits in business language; Accurately measures the contribution of IT projects to business value.
- Financial Analysis: Manages ambiguity and creates accurate project effort estimates; Accurately quantifies project-specific risks through the development lifecycle.
- Project Implementation and Vendor Coordination: Leads change projects and works directly with vendors and internal partners to drive improvements.
- Communications and Change Leadership: Guides team decision making; Provides business partners with an accurate view of challenges to end-user buy-in. Drafts communication material and works directly with Change Management.
What you need:
- 6+ years of experience in business analyst or similar role by function.
- Experience and demonstrated expertise with relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience in a Client Service business and/or client facing role
- Should have Integration experience across core systems API-based integration, File based data transfer.
- Manage the tools used for system requirements management tracking.
- Provide IT with a complete understanding of the assigned functional areas.
- Review and edit requirements as needed.
- Chart new and proposed process flows.
- Manage requirements database and process maps.
- Maintain the status of requirements in the Requirements Management Database.
- Analyze current processes and present new applications/modules to development teams.
- Expertise in data profiling, mapping and/or analytics.
- Integration experience across core systems API-based integration.