Brief description :
Designation : Business Analyst
Experience :2- 8yrs
- Ability to handle requirement-gathering calls with clients' business users.
- Requirement documentation - BRD, UI Mockups, Workflows, etc.
- Query clarifications related to the business process and any related areas.
- General understanding of the functioning of a government organization in the US.
- Understanding of audit, reporting, and reconciliation obligations of government organizations.
- Understanding of vendor management, contracts, payables, receivables, accounting, etc.
- General understanding of abuse reporting, social welfare programs, and financial foster homes in US
- Understanding of foster care laws and financial obligations of the state and federal government.
- Understanding of grants given to children and management of the same.
- Understanding of permanency programs to help children age out of foster care.
- Understanding the process of foster care home evaluations and onboarding of home.
- Understanding of vital records, BRC process, and state transfer, of foster children.
- Understanding of service referrals, payments from the state and refunds, collections, etc.
- Understanding of law-related proceedings for abuse reporting and foster care.
- Understanding of general social worker and social service systems in US.
- General understanding of Oracle forms application, jasper reports, batch programs, reports, etc.
- Understanding of user management, security, sessions, tokens, access restrictions, etc.
Interested candidates please share your resumes to email@example.com
requirement-gathering ,documentation - BRD, UI Mockups, Workflows,Query clarifications.