Brief description :
- Experience with the design, development, enhancement, triage, and debugging of Angular applications.
- Ensuring that all key technical requirements are identified, estimated, designed, documented, implemented and integration tested.
- Familiar with detailed technical specifications based on business requirements documents.
- Familiar with the consistent design patterns, methodologies, and design documentation are maintained across all of your development projects.
- Performing and supporting technical & design reviews of your own and other projects.
- Working closely with the Business Analysts, Testing, and Support teams to ensure all technical requirements for new projects are captured, designed and developed according to those requirements.
- Ensuring urgent customer issues are resolved through triaging, troubleshooting and quickly applying solutions to any identified problems
Qualified candidates will be self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented. They should be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to support critical project milestones and demanding deadlines. Excellent documentation and organizational skills are essential.
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MSc/Diploma (CS).
- 4+ years in Development of Angular 2+
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience in delivering Healthcare Technology products preferred.