Brief description :
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying system flow, data usage, and work processes investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Familiarity with designing, executing, assessing, and troubleshooting software programs and applications
- Familiar with frond end graphical user interface design, database design, unit testing and quality assurance.
- Ability to operate within short releases cycles.
Qualified candidates will be self-motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented. They should be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, with the ability to support critical project milestones and demanding deadlines. Excellent documentation and organizational skills are essential.
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MSc/Diploma (CS).
- Experience/Knowledge on OOPs, Net Framework 4.0, C#.net, WPF, SQL Server/Oracle
- 4+ years in Development.
- Experience: 1-4 years of experience in delivering Healthcare Technology products.
- Understanding of programming languages such as C#