Digital Marketing Executive
Brief description :
Klystron Global is all set for a 360° Digital Transformation Journey...
Be it for Branch Transformation through our Multi-Function Self Service Kiosks for customer on boarding, KYC compliance, instant card issuance etc., Digital Payments through a host of Mobile Applications that enable remittance, wallet based payments, mobile banking, QR based Merchant applications, payment engines supporting WPS/SPS etc., or through our Digital Workplace that is well adept to take care of a full suite of ERP requirements and the Business Process Management of companies operating in various sectors-we are there to co-design and execute your dreams to a tangible reality.
We are actively looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn,Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Preferred Knowledge / Ability:
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
• Skills and experience in creative content writing.
• Analytical mind set and critical thinking.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• BA/MBA in marketing or relevant field.
• Ability to work effectively and productively as an individual contributor and collaborate as part of a multi -disciplinary team.
• 50% international or domestic travel.