Brief description :
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - TRIVANDRUM BASED POSITION
· Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET Web API) and Azure.
· Experience in coding java script and other front end scripting technologies like HTML, CSS etc.
· High quality coding in agile environment
· Hands on experience on Azure services.
· Participate in all phases of the product lifecycle including design development and deployment.
· Manage change requests bug fixes and troubleshoot issues.
· Good understanding of Design patterns and Unit testing using CSharp
· Experience on a source control system preferably Azure Devops, GIT or SVN
· Experience in high level and low level design using UML & Design Patterns
· Good communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Required Skills: (Must Have) - 3-5 years experience
· ASP.Net, MVC, C#,
· .Net Core Framework, RESTful Services, ASP.NET Web API
· HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, Angular JS
· SQL Server, LINQ
Secondary Skills: (Optional)
· .Net Core Framework, WCF, SOA
· Windows Services, OLE Automation,
· Azure Programming, Microsoft Teams Apps