Technical Consultant for Banking Domain
Brief description :
- 10 years overall experience with minimum one end-to-end implementation of Banking Solution in the capacity of a technical consultant
- Demonstrated strong programming skills (PL/SQL, SQL, Java/any other programming Language)
- Demonstrated RDBMS experience (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Good Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (DW/BI) project implementations
- Good understanding of On-line Transaction Processing (OLTP) systems (Core Banking, Treasury Systems etc.)
- Good understanding of BI and Reporting Systems
- Good understanding of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) Development
- Demonstrated experience in customer facing roles
- Self motivation and ability to manage your own time to get the job done.
- On-time delivery of the product with quality.
- Should be able to work as an independent team member.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Stay up to date on relevant technology and process advancements.
- Good planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Should be a very good team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Should be a quick learner.