Ruby On Rails - Lead Software Engineer
Brief description :
- 7+ years - Software Development experience ; 5+ years - Experience in building and leading strong engineering teams)
- Architecture and designing capabilities.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks and write clean, testable code using Ruby on Rails Server-Side Web Application Framework.
- Break down projects into tasks with time estimation and track work in progress.
- Review, test and debug team members’ code.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of Agile-Scrum methodologies
- Experience working with ruby on rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Demonstrable knowledge on AngularJS, NodeJS and jQuery.
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
- Experience with CI and CD. Experience with iterative design and development methodology. Proficient with GIT workflows.
- Experience in Containerized environments (Like Docker)
- Ensuring applications are secure and up-to-date.
- Proactively identify and communicate risks and issues.
- Experience in NoSQL databases
- Experience with Message brokers (RabbitMQ or any other available message brokers).
- Experience with GraphQL server and endpoints
- Experience with microservices oriented architectures