Brief description :
Job Location : Technopark (Trivandrum) and Infopark (Kochi)
Experience : 4 to 7 years
- Documents requirements/user stories with relevant acceptance criteria
- Partners with stakeholders and business resources to learn the business processes, elicit, analyze, and translate business needs into requirements
- Partner with the Product Owners (PO) to define, refine, and communicate user stories
- Comprehends requirements, prepares documentation and grooms backlog
- Collaborates with tech PO/tech team to help translate business requirements to tech requirements
- Good understanding of Agile and applying agile ceremonies.
- Develop good working relationships and communication with all business teams.
- Respond promptly to the internal and external teams and ensure their needs and requests are addressed.
- Co-ordinate and perform user training and support and provide guidance on user research and testing
- Create process flows and process documentation to illustrate the future state (in collaboration with the product owner
- Mentors and trains less experienced team members and assists with enforcing team best practices and governance
- Ability to work in diverse environments and tight schedules,
- Good written and oral communication skills,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Ability to conduct research and to process large amounts of information