Brief description :
Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment.
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure.
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools.
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions.
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure.
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge in various Linux distros - Redhat, Debian.
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments - VMware Horizon, VMware Vsphere.
- Familiarity with bash scripting.
- Experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, Nginx, Tomcat.
- Strong grasp in containerization - Docker or Kubernetes.
- Knowledge in continuous integration and deployment - Jenkins.
- Familiarity with load balancing.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables.
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers.
- Web hosting knowledge in AWS.
- Linux certification (RHCE will be considered an advantage)
Note: Please mention your current CTC, expected CTC and notice period.