Brief description :
1. Needs to take lead role in the company share issue procedures like Company valuation processes, preparation of projections, preparation of statutory documents to be shared to stakeholders and ROC
2. Communication with Valuers on explaining the projections and detailing the logics used for making the projections
3. Preparation of share issue offer documents, proper documentation for Company statutory meetings, its resolution passing and intimation with ROC.
4. Make realistic cash flow projections for the Company after considering the statutory requirements to be met, prioritising the payments and the receivables position of the Company
5. Preparation of budgets and periodical analysis of the same with actual financial performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Qualification : Passed B.com with Finance with at least 65% marks
2. Experience : After B.com, have 3-6 years of experience (Experience in a CA firm as an Audit Assistant or worked as an accountant of a software company are preferred)
3. Confident in using Excel to Intermediate level
4. Ability to work on own initiative
5. An outstanding team leader to guide the finance team
6. Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
7. Good Communication skill both verbal and written
Salary : 7 to 8 Lakh per annum