Cloud/Linux Server Administrator
Brief description :
Reizend is seeking a Cloud/Linux Server Administrator to manage the development and production infrastructure. This position requires wide and overall knowledge in Cloud Computing Technologies and Services, Linux Administration, Containerization, Patching, Virtualization, Performance Analysis, Performance Tuning, and Networking. While their primary role is to support operations for the Cloud infrastructure and Linux/Unix on-premise systems, they will also need to collaborate with other team members to develop CI/CD pipelines.
1. Manage the instances of the cloud infrastructure services, data centers and the multiple cloud servers of both development and production ecosystem
2. Build automation scripts for implementing CI/CD, DevOps pipelines
3. Estimate & provision the servers, services and storage based on the product/project requirement
4. Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery and failover procedures.
5. Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops etc.
6. Maintain a dependable IT infrastructure and networking thats always up and running
7. Implement, maintain and audit security policies
8. Monitor the health and usage of servers and data centers and respond to issues as they arise. Also, carry out routine checkups and audits ensuring processes such as backups and replications are active
9. Troubleshoot complex issues and provide root cause analysis (RCA)
10.Plan, manage and maintain the internal infrastructure requirements including, laptops, VDI, firewalls, routers, switches, test devices etc.
11.Configuration and support for web hosting both Apache & NGINX.
1. Intermediate knowledge in cloud platforms preferably AWS and related web-services like EC2, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, SNS, SQS, VPC etc.
2. Strong knowledge in Linux Server administration
3. Basic/Intermediate knowledge in container (Docker) orchestration via Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Mesos, etc. is a plus
4. Basic/Intermediate knowledge in any scripting language like Python, Ruby, Shell Script etc.
5. Basic/Intermediate knowledge in DevOps with CI/CD, developing the deployment pipelines in Jenkins or Bitbucket Pipelines, GitLab CI, AWS CodeBuild/CodeDeploy/ CodePipeline, etc.
6. Basic Knowledge in SQL Databases and basic administration
7. Knowledge in setting up, configuring and maintaining network devices such as Firewall, Routers, Switches etc.
8. Understanding of Git and related operations
9. Knowledge in Asset tracking and maintenance of all Asset data.
Experience Required : 1 to 5 Year
Salary : 5 to 7 Lakh per annum