Brief description :
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our experienced software team. You will report directly to the senior developer and assist with all functions of software coding. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
Salary: 12000-20000 (based on their performance) after 6 months probation (For probation period 10000k Stipend)
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.