Java Microservices Developer
Brief description :
We are looking for 4+ years experienced Java Microservices Developer
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, coding, and modifying backend system that is focused on logistic industry within the
standards, guidelines, interaction designs and requirements.
- Work with Product Owners, Stakeholders, Team Leader, Designers, Back End Developers, and other team members as
- Work with the SMEs to understand the requirements as and when appropriate.
- Participate in system architect designing.
- Work independently on a single system module design, development and output documents following standards.
- Research technical details and solve challenging issues.
- Work with Team Lead to keep on track with the project plan and timeline.
- Work with front end developer to implement system logic in UI.
- Work with Tester to get the product tested, address any issues.
- Work with the Test & Publication team to get it hosted in an appropriate hosting environment.
- Work with Product Owner and Service Team to solve reported issues.
- 4+ years Microservices development experience using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Fluency in database technology like MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Redis
- Experience in popular frameworks, such as Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA and Hibernate
- Experience on Microservice’s architecture, including service naming and discovery, centralized configuration, API call
tracing, Fault tolerance and Cross cutting concerns
- Experience with Kafka, Kafka Streams and Kafka Connectors
- Good to have Dubbo, Mybatis and Saturn Scheduler management skills
- Experience in server deployment of Tomcat and JBoss
- Experience with Docker and K8S
- Experience in Linux commands
- Experience in working with AWS or GCP cloud environments (Preference will be given to GCP experience).
- Knowledge of agile development practices.
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Experience in understanding and effectively communicating user requirements
- Implementing functional and solutions-oriented software in a quick and agile method.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details
This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.