Senior Frontend React Developer
Brief description :
We are looking for 7+ Years experienced React Frontend Developer
Job Description & Responsibilities
- 3+ years working as a React Frontend Developer in an agile development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
- Responsible for front-end web development
- Collaborate with your team to design new and enhanced features
- Ensure the scalability and quality of all code
- Provide leadership and insight into architectural decisions
- Be able to develop features using a design system
- Experience building UIs with HTML/CSS and JS libraries – React as main framework, jQuery experience also a plus
- Expertise in SaaS/platform architecture and SPAs
- Deep understanding of ES6, functional programming, and data management with Redux
- Experience creating component-based architecture for reusability, uniformity, and efficiency
- Comfortable in mentoring, code reviews, architecture decisions, best practice determination, convention creation, etc.
- Able to work with product management and design to bring requirements and mockups into reality on a feature to feature basis as well as overall platform design
- Ability to learn quickly, take ownership, and provide direction on projects that involve various functions and levels of professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.