Senior Quality Automation Engineer
Brief description :
We are looking for 5+ years of experienced Senior Quality Automation Engineer
- As a Senior software quality engineer you will be responsible for feature validation, building and maintaining automated tests and frameworks, and defect tracking.
- You will provide leadership
and mentorship to other QA engineers, and collaborate with developers, and product managers to make sure our software meets good quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely
and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases to ensure adequate testing of development code prior to release to production
- Perform manual and automated test execution
- Design and develop test automation scripts and frameworks
- Collaborate closely with developers, product managers, and agile coaches, being an advocate for quality best practices
- Write easy to understand, yet detailed documentation, defects, test cases, etc.
- Mentor and coach other QA engineers on quality assurance best practices
- Effectively prioritize work when given multiple tasks.
- Great understanding of software quality assurance methodologies and practices, and how to implement them in the software development lifecycle. ISTQB certification is a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced object oriented programming skills, preferably with Python, Java, or Ruby
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience building out automated frameworks using testing and CI/CD tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, and Jenkins
- Experience using and developing in UNIX based environments
- Experience with automated testing of RESTful services
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work under minimal supervision
- Experience with software development tools such as Jira, Confluence, Zephyr / XRAY,GitHub, etc.
Education & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years working as a software QA engineer in an agile development environment
- 3+ years writing test automation scripts
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id.
Please contact email@example.com for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.