Brief description :
We are looking for 5+ years experienced Senior Security Engineer
- Define & drive roadmaps for the security engineering team.
- Design, implement and maintain security controls for cloud based infrastructure.
- Automate security controls using Security as Code, Policy as Code, Security Left,DevSecOps concepts.
- Integrate tools to monitor and analyze security logs and alerts, identify potential threatsand respond to security incidents.
- Perform regular security assessments and audits of organization and cloud infrastructurein support of our ISO-27001 certification, SOC 2 efforts, and as part of our existingsecurity plan.
- Develop, deliver, and participate in social engineering exercises across differentdepartments of the organization.
- Establish a security-aware culture and manage security incidents together with theoperational teams.
- Provide guidance and technical mentorship for junior resources to help them grow anddo the best work of their careers.
- Help attract top level talent and lead the technical direction of the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in information security with focus on cloud security.
- Strong understanding of encryption, key management system, identity and accessmanagement, web application firewalls, data security, application security concepts andimplementation.
- Strong understanding of the compliance and regulatory requirements for cloud basedsystems such as GDPR and US data protection regulations.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies and architectures (AWS, Azure,or GCP). Cloud security relevant certifications from cloud providers or CCSP is a plus.
- 5+ years experience securing network and perimeter infrastructures. Experience withsecurity tools such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems andvulnerability management.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java and Python.
- Knowledge of industry standard security framework, technologies, protocols, and bestpractices including but not limited to ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NIST, ISO/IEC, SOC 2, andOWASP is a plus.
- Understanding of database functionality and security.
- Familiarity with Agile practices and CI/CD concepts.
- Experience in communicating and leading discussions regarding technical solutions orproblems to varying levels of the organization.
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems and continuously improve.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details
This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.