Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Brief description :
We are looking for 7+ Years experienced Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases to ensure adequate testing of development code prior to release to production
- Analyze functional test bed and identify redundant and obsolete test cases
- Carry out Test coverage analysis and improve test coverage for each release
- Identify candidates for Regression and Automation
- Collaborate closely with developers, product managers, and agile coaches, being an advocate for quality best practices
- Write easy to understand, yet detailed documentation, defects, test cases, etc.
- Mentor and coach other QA team members on quality assurance best practices
- Effectively prioritize work when given multiple tasks
- Great understanding of software quality assurance methodologies and practices, and how to implement them in the software development lifecycle. ISTQB certification is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience creating comprehensive test plans, designing test runs, and estimating execution time
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work under minimal supervision
- Experience with software development tools such as Jira, Confluence, Zephyr, etc.
- Previous experience building out automated frameworks using testing and CI/CD tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Behave and Jenkins preferred
- Develop automation scripts using Python
Education & Experience
- 4+ years working as a software QA analyst in an agile development environment
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
- Well versed on Manual Testing and good exposure to Test Automation and Python scripting
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id.
Please contact email@example.com for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.