Brief description :
We are looking for 5-6 years experienced Procurement Specialist
- Looking for a candidate having 5-6 Years of experience in Product sourcing (Procurement), Vendor Management, Negotiation skills, I.T inventory management, documentation with respect to Contracts & Service level agreements etc.
- Candidate should preferably be from I.T or ITES industry.
- Potential Candidate also should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates from Trivandrum OR willing to relocate to Trivandrum will have added advantage.
- Basic knowledge about GST & Import procedures for international procurement would be added advantage
- Understanding the requirements and researching potential suppliers.
- Sourcing suppliers and implement a perfect vendor management system.
- Documenting the features and benefits of products and services.
- Vendor Registration and supplier evaluation.
- Negotiating favourable procurement contracts with selected vendors and suppliers.
- Keeping abreast of vendor and supplier related activities in the industry.
- Keeping the I.T asset register intact.
- Creating SLA’s and document for each contract.
- Working experience in MS office, Power Point & Any CRM.
- Experience in Software renewals, Insurances, handling audits etc.
- Excellent communication
- Basic understanding about the tax regulations, vendor management, cost understanding etc.
- Should possess a good experience in Vendor management in I.T assets procurement.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to Careers@reflectionsinfos.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
This is to notify jobseekers that some fraudsters are promising jobs with Reflections Info Systems for a fee. Please note that no payment is ever sought for jobs in Reflections. We contact our candidates only through our official website or LinkedIn and all employment related mails are sent through the official HR email id.
Please contact email@example.com for any clarification/ alerts on this subject.