Brief description :
1.Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
2.Partner with clients to understand their business and related needs, guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their needs
3.Advocate for both customers and Application support team and effectively communicating your insights, plans to cross-functional team members and management.
4.Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures and prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
5.Experience on helping the application users in understanding the application and setting up an environment to make the application successful.
6.Understand the hospital requirement, needs then document it and find proper solution for that.
7.Work closely with the engineering team to ensure products are released on time and develop expertise with end-to-end business processes, software applications and structure.
8.Ensure to make a proper communication with client and technical team.
1. Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
2. Advanced technical skills and excellent documentation skills.
3. Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
4. Excellent communication, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
5. A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Experience Required: 2 to 4 Years
Salary: 5 to 8 Lakh per annum