Junior Linux Server Administrator
Brief description :
SmartHMS is seeking a Junior Linux Server Administrator to manage the development and production infrastructure. This position requires Basic Linux administrator knowledge.
Responsibilities for Junior Linux Server Administrator
· Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network devices
· Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
· Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
· Provide documentation and technical specifications to employees for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
· Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
· Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.