Business Development Executive (BDE)
Brief description :
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in sales, business development or similar role.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Enthusiastic to build good relationships with people.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
1) Please mention your current CTC, expected CTC and notice period.
2) Send your resumes to email@example.com with Job Title as Subject.
Ex: "Application for the post of BDE"