Associate - Sourcing and Proposal (Estimation)
Brief description :
Associate - Sourcing and Proposal (Estimation) - Urgent Opening/Immediate Joining
- Receiving, Reviewing, Filtering and Proposing Products and Services related Request for Proposals / Quotations (RFP/RFQ) from Customers
- Responding to clarifications and negotiations of proposals with the customer. Follow up and closing proposals suitably.
- Process needs to be managed using SAB Business One ERP
- Knowledge related process and requires decision making and judgmental skills throughout the activity.
- Interactions will be with customers based out of Middle East Countries and Suppliers from around the globe which requires good oral and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Responses to RFPs need to be on a time bounded manner which requires time management skills.
- The role is office based and do not require physical meetings with customers or suppliers
Graduates, preferably from a Science or Engineering Background, with Oral and Written Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- 5-6 years of relevant experience or experience as Sr.Technical sales support role. (Freshers are also welcome). Only people who are actively searching jobs need to apply.
- Related industry experience will be an advantage
- Oral and Written Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Data entry
- Sourcing, Procurement and Analysing Skills will be an advantage.
- Telephone skill
- Business email writing
- Research skills
- Computer skills- SAP or any other ERP software (Preferred) Excel, Outlook and Word
- Interacting with renowned Industrial, Oil and Gas customers based out of the Middle Eastern Countries.
- Interacting with renowned Manufacturers and their representatives around the globe.
- Being a part of a growing organization with a proven track record of 17 years.